AISMA Moradabad Division in the North Zone conducted AISMA Meeting at Balamau (BLM) Station ie on 08-05-2017 and formed a new Branch.
(1) *BP*: *Rajeev Kumar Arya* *SM Hardoi Station*
(2) *BVP-1*: *Amit Yadav, SM Umartali Station*
(3) *BVP-2*: *Sumendra Singh*: *SM Balamau*
(4) *BS*: *Rakesh Kumar Singh*: *SM Dalel Nagar*
(5) *BAS*: *Abhinesh Pratap Singh*: *SM Safipur*
(6) *BAS* : *Bal Krishna Dwivedi*: *SS Nemi Saranya*
(7) *BSF*: *Aravind Singh*: *SS Sandila*
(11) *CEC Congratulates the Efforts of DP 👏Pradeep Kumar Yadav and DS 🙏💐 Rajendra Prasad in their efforts in having this Branch*
*💐👏I also called up all these seven branch leaders to convey them CEC's congatulations💐🌷👏.*
*Moradabad Division is a big division with 1402 Route Kilometre*.
*There is no Metre Gauge or Narrow Gauge*
*I think Balamau is in the Unnao Civil District of UP.*
*There are other important stations like Sitapur City, Rosa Jn, Bareily Jn, Chandausi (where ZRTI is located), Rapmur, Hapur, Gajroula, Nazirabad Jn, Laksar & Rajwala Jn*
*All these locations are suitable for having Branch Bodies*
- WA- *T Md*