The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
Dear All Office Bearer of AISMA , If you want to publish any news or any I...
- CLARIFICATION REGARDING POINT CLEANING BY TRAFFIC STAFF
- Reckoing of erstwhile GP 4200 PAY LEVEL6 as initial entry grade for granting financial upgradetion under MACP SCHEME to the STATION MASTER
- Report of DS, DELHI DIVISION AISMA
- Matuna Station's woman staff enter record book
- AISMA WR RATLAM Team visited and Wish to DRM RTM under the leadership of Maya Yadav COS.u
- Amount ₹ 410200/- handed over to the parents of Late Sri Saurabh Gupta, SM , JHS by AISMA JHS. In presence of DOM (G) Sri Anupam Saxsena.
- AISMA Proceedings of 4th CECM Held at Howrah , E RLY
- ऑल इंडिया इंडिया स्टेशन मास्टर्स एसोसिएशन के पूर्व जोन का महासम्मेलन हावड़ा में आयोजित किया गया
- केंद्रीय संघटन मंत्री माया यादव ke मेघनगर से रतलाम ट्रांसफर होने पर, मेघनगर स्टाफ की और विदाई समारोह का आयोजन
- Station Master पुर्वांचल महासम्मेलन - आभार* by धनंजय चंद्रात्रे SG/AISMA