The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
Dear All Office Bearer of AISMA , If you want to publish any news or any I...
- AISMA - 7TH PAY COMMISSION KA SPL BENFITS
- 1400 Gangmen Banenge Station Master/Gaurd
- Transfers of Staff on Zonal Railways
- Admissibilty of HRA in the event of non - acceptance/surrender of Railway residental accommodation
- RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE HIGH POWER COMMITTEE TO REVIEW THE DUTY ROSTER
- यातायात विभाग में स्विच मेन/केबिन मास्टर वे.मन रु.५२००-२०२००+२४०० जीपी के रिक्त पदों के ५०% विभागीय कोटा भाग(२) के तहत भरने हेतु नामिका का गठन
- ELIMINATION OF POVISION OF "OFF" side pointsman
- AISMA MEMORANDUM TO Sr DOM
- She's Mumbai's first woman station master
- Issue of 1st class pass in F/o ASMs whose grade pay has been upgraded to Rs. 4200/- in the 7th PC Recommendation