The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
Dear All Office Bearer of AISMA , If you want to publish any news or any I...
- CLARIFICATION REGARDING DRESS ALLOWANCE
- Memorandums regarding first class pass and SM's grievances , submitted by AISMA SPJ
- Station Masters Category- Request Transfers priority list
- स्टेशन मास्टर के 40% रिक्त पद, 12 to 16 Hrs Duty
- DEMAND OF AISMA , SAMASTIPUR
- AISMA LETTER TO DRM (O) REGARDING STATION BUILDING
- RAILWAY & RBE ORDERS: RBE No.- 161 /2017 - Adoption of clarification is...
- Memorandums regarding SM's grievances , submitted by AISMA SPJ
- GOOOD NEWS – रेल कर्मियों को समय पर मिलेगा प्रमोशन और छुट्टी, वर्क कल्चर सुधारने का बना प्लान
- RAIL NEWS CENTER: Notification for Selection for the post of AOM/ATM...