The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
Dear All Office Bearer of AISMA , If you want to publish any news or any I...
- अर्चना सिन्हा, Station Master को प्रशासन द्वारा वापस ड्युटी पर लिया गया, 14(2) के अंतर्गत रिमूव्ह किया गया था
- TRANSFER ORDER OF STATION MANAGER
- Station Manager awarded By NF Railway
- EMPLOYEE NEWS & 7th CPC: 7th Pay Commission: Raise Minimum Pay To Rs 25,000...
- शंकर बने आल इंडिया स्टेशन मास्टर एसोसिएशन के सचिव
- WORST WORKING CONDITION OF STATION MASTER AT KAKORI RAILWAY STATION IN MORADABAD DIVISION, N RLY
- THIS IS WONDER FULL SUPERMAN STATION MASTER
- RAILWAY & RBE ORDERS: RBE No. - 113/2017 - Modified Assured Career Progr...
- Fixation of Pay of Staff in 7th PC - SMs Cadre - Operating Department.
- काले कानून का विरोध में काला दिवस मनाने व DRM आफिस के सामने धरना