11.40.54 There is a demand to upgrade ASMs from GP 2800 to GP 4200. Analysis and Recommendations 11.40.55 The Commission notes that 7 percent of the entire cadre is presently in GP 2800, 53 percent in GP 4200 and 40 percent in GP 4600. Keeping in mind the identical educational qualifications required for the posts of ASM and SM, with practically no difference in the functions performed by them, and the historical importance of the post, it is recommended that the ASMs in GP 2800 should first be upgraded to GP 4200 and then fitted in the revised Pay Matrix. The cadre will then have 60 percent posts in Level 6 and 40 percent in Level 7. The designation of ASM may be abolished. Separate recommendations have been made regarding Dress Allowance to Station Masters. Other demands like grant of Safety and Punctuality Allowance, Outturn Allowance are not justified
Dear All Office Bearer of AISMA , If you want to publish any news or any I...
- TRANSFER ORDER OF STATION MASTER
- LETTER TO GM, REGARDING SRI SIVCHARAN MEENA , SM, PILKHUA CASE
- लोको पायलट एवं सहायक लोको पायलट द्वारा गाड़ी सञ्चालन के दौरान अपने व्यक्तिगत कार्यो में लिप्त न होना
- स्टेशन मास्टर के कहानी और अपील, हेमराज मीणा मंडल अल अध्यक्ष के जुबानी
- AISMA PRESS NOTE REGARDING 11-08-1997
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commision - Decision relating to grant of Special Train Controllers' Allowance to Section Controllers and Deputy Chief Controllers.
- RAIL NEWS CENTER: दादर से सटा माटुंगा स्टेशन भारत का पहला रेलवे स्टे...
- RAIL NEWS CENTER: Application/Options for the one post of Chief Vigi...
- Grievances of Station Manager
- RBE No. 79/2017 - Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of RS(RP) Rules 2016-regarding