11.40.54 There is a demand to upgrade ASMs from GP 2800 to GP 4200. Analysis and Recommendations 11.40.55 The Commission notes that 7 percent of the entire cadre is presently in GP 2800, 53 percent in GP 4200 and 40 percent in GP 4600. Keeping in mind the identical educational qualifications required for the posts of ASM and SM, with practically no difference in the functions performed by them, and the historical importance of the post, it is recommended that the ASMs in GP 2800 should first be upgraded to GP 4200 and then fitted in the revised Pay Matrix. The cadre will then have 60 percent posts in Level 6 and 40 percent in Level 7. The designation of ASM may be abolished. Separate recommendations have been made regarding Dress Allowance to Station Masters. Other demands like grant of Safety and Punctuality Allowance, Outturn Allowance are not justified
Dear All Office Bearer of AISMA , If you want to publish any news or any I...
- Reckoning GP 4200/pay matrix Level 6 as entry GP for granting financial up-gradation under MACPs to the Station Masters category in Railway
- PROMOTION & POSTING ORDER OF STATION MASTERS
- Issue of 1st class pass in F/o ASMs whose grade pay has been upgraded to Rs. 4200/- in the 7th PC Recommendation
- Representation of All Indian Station Masters Association, South Eastern Railway
- स्टेशन मास्टरों ने किया डीआरएम कार्यालय का किया घेराव
- AISMA MUMBAI - GRIEVANCES OF STATION MASTER
- 7th Pay Commission report: Updates on revised allowance may be announced next week – Financial Express
- AISMA बिकानेर डिवीज़न - स्टेशन मस्टर की मंडल स्तरीय समस्या के संदर्भ में ज्ञापन
- आवास आवंटन सूची दिनाक 01-05-2017
- Minutes ofthe separate meeting of the Federation(AIRF) with EDPC-II & EDPC-I on 23.02.2017 on left over PNM/AIRF items.